From our start in 1923 in Detroit, the H. O. Trerice Co. has remained true to the commitment of our founder: QUALITY in both PRODUCT and SERVICE. This commitment has placed Trerice as a worldwide leader in the manufacture and supply of temperature and pressure measurement and controls.
When your requirements demand quality and durability, the broad line of Trerice products is ready for your selection. Contact us today for expanded information on your particular areas of interest.
Solid Front, blow-out back safety gauges well suited for most process requirements.
Solid Front • Field Liquid Fillable • Turret Case
Accurate and durable gauges for a broad spectrum of industrial needs.
- 500X Series
Dial Sizes thru 12″ • Cast Aluminum Case
- 575SS Field Test Gauge
NIST Traceable Certification • Chrome Plated Case
- 700 Series
Field Liquid Fillable • Stainless Steel Case
- D80 Series
Dry or Liquid Filled • Stainless Steel Case
Liquid Filled • Forged Brass Case
Commercial & Contractor Gauges
- 600CB Cast Aluminum Case
- 610CB Glass Filled Nylon Case
- 620B Stainless Steel Case
- 690 Series Multiple Stainless Steel Case Styles
- 800B Series Dry • Black Finished Steel Case
- 800LFB Liquid Filled • Plastic Case
- Test Gauges For Gas or Water Service
- 760B Low Pressure Gauge • Black Finished Steel Case
- 765B / 766SS Low Pressure Gauge • Stainless Steel Case
- 750 Series Solid Front • Field Liquid Fillable • Stainless Steel Case
- 700TA Sanitary Gauge with Integrated Diaphragm Seal
- 700Plus Industrial Transmitter Gauge
Pressure Gauge Options & Accessories
Enhancements to customize and optimize pressure gauge performance, along with the necessary accessories to complete any installation.
Protective devices that isolate a pressure sensing instrument from the process fluid being monitored. Especially useful when measuring corrosive or viscous pressure mediums.
Trerice Industrial Thermometers are either of the liquid-in-glass or light-powered digital type.
Direct or Remote mounted thermometers suited for a variety of temperature measuring requirements
Direct Mounted thermometers with all stainless steel construction and hermetically sealed cases are designed for use in demanding industrial applications.
Eletronic Temperature Sensors
Sensors providing an Electronic Signal to a Controller or Indicating Device.
Thermowells provide leak-tight protection for applications where the process media may be corrosive or contained under pressure.
Provide reliable temperature control without the need for an external power source.
Suitable for a variety of pressure regulating and pressure reducing applications.
Electronic PID and Electric Contact controllers providing single-loop control.
Products required for the design and installation of a complete control loop.
Pneumatic and Electric operated valves, available in a variety of body materials including Bronze, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel. Control valves are the final element of a control loop.
- 910 Series Compact Control Valve
- 910 Valve Body • Bronze (Single Seat)
- 910 Valve Body • Bronze (Double Seat)
- 910 Valve Body • Cast Iron (Double Seat)
- 910 Valve Body • Cast Steel (Single Seat)
- 910 Valve Body • Stainless Steel (Single Seat)
- 910TB Valve Body • Bronze
- 910TB 3-Way Valve • Bronze
- 910TB 3-Way Valve • Cast Iron
- 910TB 3-Way Valve • Stainless Steel
- 910EPA & 910EPC Valve Body • Bronze (Equal Percentage)
- 940 Series • Heavy-Duty Control Valve
- 940 Valve Body • Bronze (Single Seat)
- 940 Valve Body • Cast Iron (Single Seat)
- 940 Valve Body • Cast Iron (Double Seat)
- 940 Valve Body • Stainless Steel (Single Seat)
- 940 3-Way Valve • Bronze
- 940 3-Way Valve • Cast Iron
- 940 3-Way Valve • Stainless Steel
- 940E Series • Electric Motor Control Valve
- 940E Valve Body • Bronze (Single Seat)
- 940E Valve Body • Cast Iron (Single Seat)
- 940E Valve Body • Cast Iron (Double Seat)
- 940E Valve Body • Stainless Steel (Single Seat)
- 940E 3-Way Valve • Bronze
- 940E 3-Way Valve • Cast Iron
- 940E 3-Way Valve • Stainless Steel